Integra LifeSciences Holdings (NQ: IART)
45.73 USD  -0.13 (-0.28%)
Official Closing Price  /  Updated: 8:10 PM EDT, Apr 23, 2014  /  Add to My Watchlist      
(IART) Community Analysis from
April 23, 2014
(Stock Blog Hub, 10/10/12)
Medical products company, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART) is demonstrating its MAYFIELD Composite Series Cranial Stabilization product...(read more)
(Stock Blog Hub, 4/23/12)
Global provider of surgical implants and medical instruments, Integra LifeScience Holdings Corporation (IART) recently received the 510(k) clearance...(read more)
(Stock Blog Hub, 4/7/11)
Recently, Integra Lifesciences (IART) entered into a three-year deal with Novation, a healthcare supply contracting company. As per the deal, Novation...(read more)
Integra LifeSciences Holdings (IART) Company Overview

Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. (IART) engages in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of medical devices, implants, biomaterials, and instruments in the neurosurgery, reconstructive surgery, general surgery, and soft tissue repair markets. It classifies its products into two groups: Neurosurgical / Orthopedic Implants and Medical / Surgical Equipment. The Neurosurgical / Orthopedic Implants product group includes dural grafts that are indicated for the repair of the dura mater (the outermost membrane covering the brain and the spinal cord), dermal regeneration and engineered wound dressings, implants used in small bone and joint fixation, repair of peripheral nerves, and hydrocephalus management, and implants used in bone regeneration and in guided tissue regeneration in periodontal surgery. The Medical/Surgical Equipment product group includes ultrasonic surgery systems for tissue ablation, cranial stabilization and brain retraction systems, instrumentation used in general, neurosurgical, spinal and plastic and reconstructive surgery and dental procedures, systems for the measurement of various brain parameters, and devices used to gain access to the cranial cavity and to drain excess cerebrospinal fluid from the ventricles of the brain. Total revenue in 2006 was $419.3 million with domestic products contributing almost 75% of total revenue. Neurosurgical/Orthopedic Implants represented 60% of total company 2006 sales, with Medical//Surgical Equipment providing the remaining 40%. Integra's distribution channels include two direct sales organizations (Integra NeuroSciences and Integra Reconstructive Surgery), two networks of manufacturer's representatives managed by a direct sales organization (JARIT Surgical Instruments and Miltex) and strategic alliances with market leaders such as Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Inc., Wyeth, Siemens and Zimmer Holdings, Inc. Since its inception in 1989, the company has broadened its product offerings to include more than 15,300 products. Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey.


(Read more at Wikinvest )

Stock Market XML and JSON Data API provided by FinancialContent Services, Inc.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Six Financial
Postage Rates Bots go here