Newmont Mining Corp. (Hldg. Co.) (NY: NEM)
23.54 USD  UNCHANGED
Streaming Delayed Price  /  Updated: 6:40 PM EDT, Apr 17, 2014  /  Add to My Watchlist      
(NEM) Community Analysis from
April 19, 2014
(Stock Blog Hub, 10/29/12)
Mining company Newmont Mining Corporation (NEM) reported preliminary third quarter 2012 attributable gold and copper production of 1.24 million ounces and 35 million pounds,...(read more)
(Jutia Group, 10/18/12)
One noted CNBC analyst/entertainer is fond of saying "There's always a bull market somewhere," and he is correct that at least one stock market sector or country will go up...(read more)
從近期走勢來看,標普已確立重要近期低點,可能已處於新一輪上漲行情初期階段。今後數日隨着指數逼近8月下降趨勢通道上沿,交易者應密切關注走勢。收盤��...(read more)
Newmont Mining Corporation (NEM) Company Overview

Newmont Mining Corporation (NYSE: NEM) is the world's second largest gold producer by ounces produced. The company has mining operations in the United States, Australia, Africa, and several other international locations.[1] Newmont also maintains silver, copper, and zinc operations.[1] With gold prices rising in 2009 by 12%, Newmont's revenues increased by 26% to a record $7.7 billion.[2]

Newmont's proven equity gold reserves increased by 8% in 2009 to 91.8 million ounces, while its equity copper reserves increased by 17% to 9.1 billion pounds.[2] Nearly 83% of Newmont's 2009 sales were from gold, while the remaining 17% of sales were from copper.[2]

(Read more at Wikinvest )

Stock Market XML and JSON Data API provided by FinancialContent Services, Inc.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Six Financial
Postage Rates Bots go here