FACTSET RESEARCH SYSTEMS (NY: FDS)
105.77 USD  UNCHANGED
Streaming Delayed Price  /  Updated: 6:40 PM EDT, Apr 17, 2014  /  Add to My Watchlist      
(FDS) Community Analysis from
April 18, 2014
In spite of the high level of negative earnings guidance issued by companies for the third quarter, the market is shaking of this news and moving higher. Factset reports, "For Q3...(read more)
(Stock Blog Hub, 6/14/12)
•    Shares of VeriFone Systems, Inc. (NYSE:PAY) lost 5.9% after it disclosed that a Texas federal jury had given a verdict in favor of its rival CardSoft Inc. in a...(read more)
There’s a lot of discussion about resources being a bubble and about why each faltering piece of data about slowing GDP grow signals lower demand ahead. It’s not. Demand is...(read more)
FactSet Research Systems (FDS) Company Overview

FactSet Research Systems (NYSE: FDS) sells financial data and analysis products to asset managers and investment banks.[1] The company aggregates financial information for tens of thousands of companies and securities world-wide from more than 200 information databases and implements this into a single online platform offering application suites for analysis and research.[1] All of FactSet's clients come from the financial services industry, including hedge funds, private equity firms, and investment banks;[2][1] in fiscal 2009, 82% of revenue came from investment management clients, while the remaining 18% came from investment banking institutions.[1][3]

(Read more at Wikinvest )

Stock Market XML and JSON Data API provided by FinancialContent Services, Inc.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Six Financial
Postage Rates Bots go here