NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 09/19/12 -- Pristine Advisers, LLC, an International Investor Relations and Financial Communications firm and its affiliate CEFNetwork.com, are organizing the Second Annual Closed-End Fund Conference, "Insight and Enlightenment into the World of Closed-End Funds," at the Hilton New York on Tuesday, October 30th, 2012. There is no fee to register.
"There are many financial conferences, but none that are specific to Closed-End Funds," states Patricia Baronowski-Schneider, President of Pristine Advisers and CEFNetwork.com. "We saw a void and thought it necessary to give our clients and other Closed-End Funds a proper platform to present the various types of Closed-End Funds available to investors. We are extremely pleased at the response to last year's event and will be making this an annual conference. Closed-End Funds are investment vehicles which have been in existence for more than a century yet the types of Funds available today are very diverse in nature. There are many options for every type of investor and therefore much to discuss."
The event is hosted by the Investment Managers of the following Closed-End Funds. Executives of the Funds will be presenting on the Fund performance, marketplace and in the case of the international funds, they will also discuss an outlook for that region. Main event sponsors include Morningstar and Laurel Hill Advisory Group.
We are proud to have a distinguished list of Closed-End Fund Investment Professionals from the following institutions who will share with you their experience in investing and covering the industry:
- Aberdeen Asset Management
- ASA Gold and Precious Metals Limited (NYSE: ASA)
- BofA Merrill Lynch
- Closed-End Fund Advisors
- First Trust High Income Long/Short Fund (NYSE: FSD)
- Legg Mason Global Asset Management
- LMP Capital and Income Fund, Inc. (SCD)
- LMP Real Estate Income Fund, Inc. (RIT)
- Morgan Stanley Eastern Europe Fund (NYSE: RNE)
- Morgan Stanley Emerging Markets Fund (NYSE: MSF)
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Shaker Financial
- Stifel, Nicolaus
- The Asia Pacific Fund, Inc. (NYSE: APB)
- The Central Europe and Russia Fund, Inc. (NYSE: CEE)
- The European Equity Fund, Inc. (NYSE: EEA)
- The Greater China Fund, Inc. (NYSE: GCH)
- The Mexico Fund, Inc. (NYSE: MXF)
- The New Germany Fund, Inc. (NYSE: GF)
- The New Ireland Fund (NYSE: IRL)
- The Street.com
- The Turkish Investment Fund (NYSE: TKF)
- UBS Securities
- Virtus Investment Partners
- Wells Fargo Advisors
There will be several panel discussions, which will explore the investment advantages of investing in closed-end funds in the international markets, the Euro and its effect on world markets, dividends, tender offers, leverage, and the diversification among Closed-End Funds. The panels are composed of industry experts including analysts from Morningstar, Wells Fargo Advisors, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, BofA Merrill Lynch, UBS Securities, Stifel, Nicolaus and investors from Lazard Asset Management, Closed-End Fund Advisors and Shaker Financial.
Who should attend this event: Brokerage Community, Closed-End Fund Analysts, Closed-End Fund Strategists, Financial Advisors and Consultants, Financial Media, Institutional and High-Net Worth Investors, Investment Managers, and Industry Professionals.
To register to attend this event: http://www.cefnetwork.com/conference_registration.php
If you are unable to attend this event and would like to view the videocast/webcast, please register with this link: http://mediazone.brighttalk.com/event/aristineadvisers/f29e2360ef-6703-intro
For more information contact:
Senior Vice President