· The Board of Dannemora Mineral has resolved, subject to approval by an extraordinary general meeting, to conduct a rights issue of up to approx. SEK 211 million before issue costs
· The rights issue is fully covered by subscription undertakings (3.4 percent) and guarantee commitments (96.6 percent) issued by a consortium of guarantors set up by Pareto Öhman and consisting of Swedish and international investors
· Four existing A or B shares entitle the holder to subscribe for five new B shares
· The issue price is set at SEK 11.00 per new B share
· The rights issue is conditional on the granting of a waiver in relation to certain covenants associated with the Company`s bond loan.
Read Press release below