This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, the Financial Instruments Trading Act or demands made in the exchange rules.
Year-end report 2012
- Profit before tax SEK 767m (860)
- Profit before tax, adjusted for items affecting comparability and exit gains, SEK 930m (1,148)
- Earnings per share before dilution SEK 1.90 (1.63)
- Proposed dividend SEK 3 per share (5.50)
- Mixed development in the holdings - stabilisation in the fourth quarter
- Anticimex and Lindab sold - exit gain SEK 978m
- Agreement to sell Stofa - exit gain approximately SEK 850m
- Contex sold after the end of the period - earnings impact approximately SEK -140m
- Agreement on acquisition of Aibel
- Total return on Ratos shares -17%
Telephone conference today at 10.00 a.m. CET, tel +46 8 505 201 10.
Stockholm 15 February 2013
For further information, please contact:
Susanna Campbell, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Emma Rheborg, Head of Corporate Communications and IR, +46 8 700 17 20
Financial calendar from Ratos:
|Annual General Meeting 2013||17 April 2013|
|Interim Report January - March 2013||8 May 2013|
|Interim Report January - June 2013||15 August 2013|
|Interim Report January - September 2013||8 November 2013|
Ratos is a private equity conglomerate. The company`s mission is to maximise shareholder value over time through the professional, active and responsible exercise of its ownership role in primarily medium to large unlisted Nordic companies. Ratos`s holdings include AH Industries, Arcus-Gruppen, Biolin Scientific, Bisnode, DIAB, Euromaint, Finnkino, GS-Hydro, Hafa Bathroom Group, HL Display, Inwido, Jøtul, KVD Kvarndammen, Mobile Climate Control, SB Seating and Stofa. Ratos is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm and market capitalisation amounts to approximately SEK 21 billion.
The full report including tables can be downloaded from the following link:
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Ratos via Thomson Reuters ONE