Cook like a top chef with the Top Recipes App for Android
PR Log - Nov 13, 2012 - SCOTTSDALE, ARIZ. -- SplashPad Mobile’s Top Recipes Android App is the perfect kitchen assistant this holiday season. The app has everything you need to plan, shop and cook perfect holiday meals.
Get recipes, a customizable recipe box and shopping list creator all in one app - no books, print-outs or notepads needed. Plus, we have added two new features: menus for every occasion and an in-app food magazine.
· Try the free Editor’s Choice recipes.
· Add ingredients from multiple recipes to a shopping list and open it at the grocery store, or send the ingredients list to yourself or a contact via text or email.
· Save recipes to your recipe box (favorites list) for easy access.
· Access more than 2,400 recipes from around the world, complete with detailed cooking instructions, estimated prep and cook times and a photo. Recipe categories include:
o Quick and easy
o Breakfast, lunch and dinner
o Main entrées and side dishes
o Ethnic cuisine
o Beef, chicken, seafood and pork
o Soups and salads
o Appetizers, dips, spreads and snacks
o Baked goods, desserts and sweets
o Much more
· New: Get menus for every meal, season and occasion, from everyday family dinners to Sunday brunch. New menus are added monthly and past menus are always accessible.
· New: The Bonbon in-app magazine features weekly articles, recipes from celebrity chefs, ideas for family-style meals, holiday entertaining tips and suggestions, ingredient spotlights and more. Past articles are archived by month and can be easily accessed at any time.
Free trial subscription:
Download the app and unlock the 30-day free trial, then pay only $0.99 a month. That is much cheaper than other food and recipe magazine apps.