LONDON, July 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
On Monday, July 22, 2013, shares in catalog and mail order houses ended on a mixed note even as the broader market edged higher. The major movers in the industry included eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY), Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN), Liberty Interactive (NASDAQ: LINTA), and E Commerce China Dangdang Inc. (ADR) (NYSE: DANG). AAAResearchReports.com tracked EBAY, AMZN, LINTA, and DANG. These reports can be seen for free at:
Shares in eBay Inc. edged higher on Monday, reversing some of their losses from previous trading sessions. The company's shares oscillated between $51.89 and $52.47 before finishing the day 0.24% higher at $52.31. A total of 15.58 million shares were traded, which is above the daily average volume of 10.84 million. The company's shares have fallen by 8.84% in the last three trading sessions. Download free research on EBAY by signing up now at:
Amazon.com Inc.'s stock moved lower on Monday, extending their losses from previous trading sessions. The company's shares oscillated between $302.00 and $309.25 before finishing the day 0.57% lower at $303.48. A total of 2.52 million shares were traded, which is below the daily average volume of 2.89 million. Amazon's shares have fallen by 1.69% in the last three trading sessions. Register for today's free analysis on AMZN at:
Shares in Liberty Interactive edged lower on Monday even as the broader market posted gains. The company's shares fluctuated between $24.28 and $24.58 before closing the day 0.16% lower at $24.33. A total of 1.48 million shares were traded, which is below the daily average volume of 1.71 million. Liberty Interactive's shares are currently trading near their 52-week high of $24.73, and also above their 50-day and 200-day moving averages. A free report on LINTA can be accessed by registering at:
E Commerce China Dangdang Inc.'s stock edged higher on Monday, extending its gains from previous trading sessions. The company's shares fluctuated between $7.72 and $7.96 before ending the session 0.89% higher at $7.90. A total of 912,083 shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 2.36 million. The company's shares have gained 3.40% in the last three trading sessions, thus outperforming the S&P 500. Register with AAA Research Reports and download research on DANG for free at:
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by a CFA. However, we are only human and are prone to making mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider has, through Chartered Financial Analysts, only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
SOURCE AAA Research Reports