(PRBuzz.com) June 6, 2013 -- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AcelRx) is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It focuses on the development and marketing of novel therapies for the diagnosis of pain and other related disorders. The company's pipeline product portfolio includes ARX-01, ARX-02, ARX-03, and ARX-04. Its lead product candidate ARX-01 is for addressing IV PCA problems that comes post-sugery such as the invasive IV route of delivery, the side effects of morphine, and the underlying potential for programming and delivery errors related to the complexity of infusion pumps. The other product candidates ARX-02 is for treating cancer breakthrough pain; ARX-03 is to provide anxiety reduction, mild sedation and pain relief for the patients undergoing painful procedures in a doctor's office; and ARX-04 is for the treatment of acute pain. AcelRx is headquartered in Redwood City, California, the US.
Full Report Details at
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit Mergers and Acquisitions opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX)
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Major Products and Services
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Pipeline Products by Development Stage
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Pipeline Products by Trial Phase
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Pipeline Products by Milestone Summary
ARX-01 Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System
ARX-01 Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System Product Status
ARX-01 Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System Product Description
ARX-01 Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System Clinical Trial
ARX-01 Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System Product Patent Details
ARX-02 Sufentanil NanoTab BTP Management System
ARX-02 Sufentanil NanoTab BTP Management System Product Status
ARX-02 Sufentanil NanoTab BTP Management System Product Description
ARX-03 Sufentanil/Trazolam NanoTab
ARX-03 Sufentanil/Trazolam NanoTab Product Status
ARX-03 Sufentanil/Trazolam NanoTab Product Description
ARX-04 Sufentanil Acute Pain NanoTab
ARX-04 Sufentanil Acute Pain NanoTab Product Status
ARX-04 Sufentanil Acute Pain NanoTab Product Description
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Key Competitors
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Key Employees
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Recent Developments
Mar 12, 2013: AcelRx Pharma Reports 2012 Results
Feb 12, 2013: AcelRx Pharma Appoints Adrian Adams As Chairman
Nov 06, 2012: AcelRx Pharma Reports Q3 2012 Results
Aug 29, 2012: AcelRx Pharma Receives Fourth And Fifth US Patents For Small-Volume Oral Transmucosal Dosage Forms
Aug 09, 2012: AcelRx Pharma Reports Q2 2012 Results
Jun 20, 2012: AcelRx Pharma Receives First US Patent For Small-Volume Oral Transmucosal Dosage Forms
May 08, 2012: AcelRx Pharma Reports Q1 2012 Results
Mar 20, 2012: AcelRx Reports Q4 2011 Results
List of Tables
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Key Facts
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.