How To YieldBoost BTH From 1.4% To 13.9%
Shareholders of Blyth, Inc. (BTH) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the December covered call at the $17.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 95 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Related Stocks:
Stock Market XML and JSON Data API provided by FinancialContent Services, Inc.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Six Financial
Postage Rates Bots go here