LEXINGTON, Ky., May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Guests looking to experience the award-winning Buffalo Trace Distillery can choose Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa for one of the most unforgettable Kentucky vacation packages. With affordable rates and newly renovated accommodations, bourbon lovers will revel in this unique getaway.
With rates beginning at $179 per night, the Bourbon Distillery Package includes:
- Overnight accommodations
- Breakfast for two at JW's Steakhouse
- Bourbon Country welcome gift upon arrival
- Buffalo Trace memento
- Bourbon tour at Buffalo Trace Distillery and tasting for two
Guests can choose their choice of tours among:
- Trace Hard Hat Tour, available on the hour Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.; and Sunday in season from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Hard Hat Tour, available by reservation only Monday through Friday at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. and Saturday at 11:30 a.m.
- The Ghost Tour, available Thursday through Saturday by reservation only at 7 p.m.
Children are allowed on the tours but must be accompanied by an adult. Transportation is not included, but the Lexington hotel does provide a list of reliable taxi services.
To make a reservation online, use promotional code EB6 or call 800-391-6690. Advance reservations are required.
About Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa
Enveloped by the rolling hills of Bluegrass Country, one Lexington lodging destination stands above the rest with unmatched Southern hospitality and genteel ambiance. Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa is a true urban oasis, located within close proximity to area highways, yet secluded enough for guests to experience a scenic Lexington resort ambiance. A conveniently located hotel near University of Kentucky and numerous dining and entertainment options, we offer relaxing amenities as part of our extensive guest room renovation. Featuring the most innovative meeting space of any Lexington hotel, Griffin Gate provides abundant choices, including the Mansion, a meticulously restored 19th-century antebellum manor. Hit the links at our Rees Jones-designed golf course, indulge in a treatment at The Spa at Griffin Gate or relax poolside.
For more information or to make reservations, call 800-391-6690 or visit www.GriffinGateMarriott.com.
SOURCE Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa