(PRBuzz.com) May 17, 2013 -- Endologix, Inc. (Endologix) is a medical device company. It undertakes the development, manufacturing and selling of minimally invasive treatments for aortic diseases. The company lays focus on its patented technology for the treatment of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms (AAA). The company's flagship product is an endoluminal stent graft and accompanying delivery system, for the treatment of AAA, a weakening of the wall of the aorta which is the largest artery of the body. The company sells its ELG system to hospitals in the US, Europe, and to third-party international distributors. The company has manufacturing facility in Irvine. Endologix is headquartered in California, the US.
Full Report Details at
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Endologix, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Endologix, Inc. - Business Description
Endologix, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Endologix, Inc. Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Endologix, Inc. Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Endologix, Inc. Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Endologix, Inc. Pipeline Products by Trial Phase
Endologix, Inc. Pipeline Products by Milestone Summary
AFX II Product Status
AFX II Product Description
Bariatric Stent Product Status
Bariatric Stent Product Description
IntuiTrak Delivery System
IntuiTrak Delivery System Product Status
IntuiTrak Delivery System Product Description
IntuiTrak Delivery System Product Milestone
IntuiTrak Delivery System Product Patent Details
IntuiTrak Endovascular Delivery System - PEVAR
IntuiTrak Endovascular Delivery System - PEVAR Product Status
IntuiTrak Endovascular Delivery System - PEVAR Product Description
IntuiTrak Endovascular Delivery System - PEVAR Product Milestone
IntuiTrak Endovascular Delivery System - PEVAR Clinical Trial
Nellix AAA Endovascular System
Nellix AAA Endovascular System Product Status
Nellix AAA Endovascular System Product Description
Nellix AAA Endovascular System Product Milestone
Nellix AAA Endovascular System Clinical Trial
Nellix AAA Endovascular System Enhanced Version
Nellix AAA Endovascular System Enhanced Version Product Status
Nellix AAA Endovascular System Enhanced Version Product Description
Nellix AAA Endovascular System Enhanced Version Product Milestone
Ventana Fenestrated Stent Graft
Ventana Fenestrated Stent Graft Product Status
Ventana Fenestrated Stent Graft Product Description
Ventana Fenestrated Stent Graft Product Milestone
Ventana Fenestrated Stent Graft Clinical Trial
Xpand BX Covered Stent
Xpand BX Covered Stent Product Status
Xpand BX Covered Stent Product Description
Endologix, Inc. - Key Competitors
Endologix, Inc. - Key Employees
Endologix, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Endologix, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Endologix, Inc., Recent Developments
Feb 27, 2013: Endologix Reports Revenue Of $105.9m In 2012
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.