D&B (NYSE: DNB), the world’s leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, today announced a long-term strategic initiative and commitment to deliver a combination of new solutions and improved business insight for the Canadian market. The first three solutions in the initiative launch today in Canada.
The cornerstone of the initiative includes new products designed to help commercial organizations in Canada in mission-critical areas. Risk Management and Compliance solutions mitigate credit and supplier risk, increase cash flow and drive profitability. Sales and Marketing solutions provide data management which accelerates sales by identifying strategic growth opportunities and increasing lead conversion rates.
Featuring expanded data sources, near real-time updates and improved business insight, the three new solutions for Canada announced today are:
- D&B Compliance Check, providing organizations advanced screening and monitoring of customers and suppliers to support global regulatory compliance with a growing range of global anti-fraud and corruption regulations;
- D&B Direct, enabling enterprise software providers to easily embed D&B data and other essential business knowledge directly into their applications, through on-demand access known as data-as-a-service; and
- Optimizer Online, designed to help small and medium-sized businesses cleanse and enrich their customer and prospect data to increase ROI on sales and marketing campaigns.
“D&B has provided superior business information and insight in Canada for more than 150 years, Our commitment to serve the growing needs of our customers in this important market has never been stronger,” said Josh Peirez, President, Global Product Marketing and Innovation, D&B. “Today’s announcement is the first in what will be a series of major enhancements to D&B’s business solutions designed to better serve Canadian customers.”
The initiative builds on the unparalleled quality and depth of D&B’s global commercial database currently containing more than 220 million business records, including:
- Nearly 30 percent more records added in the last two years; and
- New data sources resulting in improved performance of D&B scores and deeper insight.
For more information on D&B Canada please visit www.dnb.ca.
About Dun & Bradstreet® (D&B)
Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE:DNB) is the world's leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, enabling companies to Decide with Confidence® for 171 years. D&B's global commercial database contains more than 220 million business records. The database is enhanced by D&B's proprietary DUNSRight® Quality Process, which provides our customers with quality business information. This quality information is the foundation of our global solutions that customers rely on to make critical business decisions.
D&B provides two solution sets that meet a diverse set of customer needs globally. Customers use D&B Risk Management Solutions™ to mitigate credit and supplier risk, increase cash flow and drive increased profitability; and D&B Sales & Marketing Solutions™ to provide data management capabilities that provide effective and cost efficient marketing solutions and to convert prospects into clients by enabling business professionals to research companies, executives and industries.
For more information, please visit www.dnb.com.