By: PRLog
April 04, 2013 at 09:36 AM EDT
Always On I T is now Atlanta Computers LLC in Powder Springs, Georgia
Always On I T is now Atlanta Computers LLC. B2B Computer Service company serving all Northwest Metro Atlanta, Georgia. Computer Repair, Custom Built Computers, Website Design are just a few services offered.

PR Log - Apr 04, 2013 - Always On I T is now Atlanta Computers LLC

Atlanta Computers LLC..
provides Custom Built Computers, Computer Repair, Virus Removal, Installation, Upgrade and Network services to customers in Powder Springs, Dallas, Hiram and Smyrna Georgia GA. Specializing in small to medium Business (B2B) Information Technology.

Atlanta Computers LLC is the I T Computer Repair Service company for Northwest Metro Atlanta Georgia. As they are local, they grew up here, and can relate to hometown computer users. Computer Repair Service actually involves much more than just technical knowledge. It is important for you to feel comfortable with your I T person.

Their goal is for your computer desktop, laptop, network and related services to work right for you each time you use it. They can drastically cut down on the frustration of using a computer that just does not work as it should. That goal is to insure your computer is working… When you need it!

Atlanta Computer LLC can handle all your Information Technology needs. From Building a Custom Computer, purchasing new computers, servers or network equipment to upgrading, repairing your current equipment. They are your one call shop.

Virus Spyware and Malware removal…

With over 20 years’ experience removing virus, spyware and malware infections, they can surely take care of all the Maleware.

They can have that virus removed and your computer tuned up and running in many cases better than new, literally overnight. YES most infected machines are cleaned and returned to the owner the next day! They don’t charge extra for this express service it is included for all our clients. They know that many feel they are lost without their computers, they know you use it for everything. It is for this reason we maintain a 95% next day turn a round. The other 5% are completed later because of parts (faulty parts were found in addition to a virus infection) that are not in stock.

To see more services offered see Computer Services.

Read Full Story - Always On I T is now Atlanta Computers LLC in Powder Springs, Georgia | More news from this source

Press release distribution by PRLog

Stock Market XML and JSON Data API provided by FinancialContent Services, Inc.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Six Financial
Postage Rates Bots go here