Windows Server 2012 breaks away from the typical IT infrastructure and brings cloud computing to the forefront of modern business data platforms. This next-generation technology is feature rich and solutions driven, making it a desirable upgrade for businesses of all sizes. Whether an IT professional is new to server administration or is simply renewing their credentials, IT professionals looking to enhance their server-side capabilities would do well to add Windows Server 2012 certifications to their qualifications.
Certification Camps is offering a boot camp for MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification and a follow-up boot camp for MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification in the month of April. These boot camps can be taken independently, though IT professionals who opt to take both tests can save $2,595 by taking them back-to-back, which is quite an advantageous savings!
Camps include airfare to and from Sarasota, Florida and also include lodging, ground transportation, Microsoft training books, exam vouchers, retake vouchers (if needed), use of an on-site prometric testing center, and instructor-led classroom training. Pricing is also available without lodging and transportation.
More about the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 Certification Bootcamp: $5,995.00
The MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification is the first of three new certifications introduced by Microsoft for the Windows Server 2012 technology. The certification requires the following three exams:
• 410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
• 411 - Administering Windows Server 2012
• 412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Certification Camps is offering a 9-day training and certification boot camp April 6th through 14th, 2013 for IT professionals looking to certify in primary Windows Server 2012 skills including:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Implementing TCP/IPv4, DHCP, DNS, and IPv6
- Implementing Local Storage and File and Print Services
- Securing Windows Servers by Using Group Policy Objects
- Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Managing User and Service Accounts
- Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Configuring and Troubleshooting DNS
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Implementing Network Access Protection
- Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Implementing Advanced Network and File Services
- Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Implementing Failover Clustering
- Implementing Disaster Recovery
More about the MCSE: Server Infrastructure Certification Bootcamp: $5,595.00
The MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification is one of two advanced certifications for the Windows Server 2012 technology. The certification requires the following two exams:
• 413 - Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
• 414 - Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
Certification Camps is offering a 7-day training and certification boot camp from April 15th through the 21st for IT professionals looking to certify in advanced Windows Server 2012 skills including:
- Implement server upgrades and migrations
- Design automated server installation strategies
- Plan and implement server deployments on various infrastructures
- Design solutions for name, IP and VPNs
- Implement scalable remote-access solutions
- Design and manage Active Directory permission models
- Plan and implement an information rights management infrastructure
- Manage virtual machines and their deployment
MCSA/MCSE: Server Infrastructure (Two-Certifications Combo) Bootcamp: $8,995.00
Certification Camps is offering a combined boot camp for the two certifications outlined above. Participants who take the combined course save $2595 on fees!
This intense 16-day boot camp covers all facets of the Windows 2012 server. When attending this course, students will undergo a hybrid of hands-on learning combining focused materials that are mapped to exam objectives. Boot camp runs April 6th through 21st.
More about Certification Camps Training and Facilities
Certification Camps prides itself on providing comprehensive training that integrates video learning, hands-on experiences, interactive demonstrations, and state-of-the-art lab access that give students a more in-depth training experience. Certification Camps is a Microsoft Certified Partner with Gold Learning Competency. This ensures boot camps are taught by industry-leading instructors who go above and beyond the core content and minimum requirements set fourth by Microsoft.
Facilities are second to none an include top-end computer equipment, executive chairs to ensure comfort, student lounge areas, and the campus is connected with a 150 Mbps fiber optic connection in addition to wireless.
Students stay at Marriott and Hilton hotels with full suite amenities. Students choosing not to rent a vehicle will be provided with transportation between the airport, hotel, and campus.
For more information or to register for these and other courses, visit: certificationcamps.com.
Company Contact Information
4940 Lakewood Ranch Blvd
Press Release Service by I-Newswire
Original Source: IT Professionals: Get Windows Server 2012 Certified!