Download The First Car Rental City Guide App And Explore South Africa This Easter
For South Africans hitting the road this Easter, First Car Rental in association with Tourism Radio offers travellers the perfect companion to assist them during their stay in South Africa’s top cities.
The Easter long weekend is a great time to pack up and explore South Africa's diverse and dynamic cities. The First Car Rental City Guide app ensures that travellers don't miss out on any exciting points of interest.
Travellers can visit the iStore or Google Play to download the free app, or see the First Car Rental desk ‘wobblers’ at any of their branches. There is also a QR code applicable for smart phones, that travellers can use to discover the ultimate travel guide app from First Car Rental.
Packed full of quality locally researched travel information; the First Car Rental City Guide detects locations and plays points of interest to travellers so that they don’t miss out on anything.
With more than 350 points of interest, the First Car Rental City Guide covers most of the major cities in South Africa.
Scenic highlights, landmarks, historic points, cultural places of significance, attractions, activities, accommodation and cuisine are all in the one complete travel App.
The First Car Rental City Guide features include:
• Hours of quality audio for hundreds of points of interest
• Local landmarks, scenic wonders, hidden gems and attractions are highlighted as the traveller approaches.
• Information about the history of each area, the geography, culture and more.
• Local knowledge on the best things to see and do, the best places to stay and the best cafes, restaurants and wineries.
• Detailed point of interest information includes text and audio descriptions, multiple images and contact details.
• Built in search, a category filter and detailed maps of South Africa to make it easy to find points of interest.
Company Contact Information First Car Rental Melissa Storey 106 Pomona Road Kempton Park, Johannesburg 2000 0861 1ST CAR