It’s another edition of the weekly call-in show where we answer your tech questions. We start off the show with some commentary on Samsung’s reported smartwatch and then answer questions about a merger between Chrome OS and Android, unsubsidized phones and software updates, Google Reader options and Galaxy S 4 features finding their way to the Galaxy Note 2.
To be a part of the show, just call in and leave a voicemail at 262-KCTOFEL. If you do, we’ll play back the question on the show and answer it. Or you can tweet me at @kevinctofel on Twitter. Each week, I’ll answer as many questions as I can while keeping the podcast to a manageable amount of time: 20 to 30 minutes at most.
This episode of GigaOM Podcast is brought to you by Squarespace – the best way create a modern and professional website, with all the features you need integrated into one platform. Every Squarespace website is mobile ready, and includes e-commerce, 24/7 customer support, and a free domain name. Start your free trial today, at squarsepace.com/gigaom.
Hosts: Chris Albrecht and Kevin C. Tofel
- Is Samsung working on a smartwatch? Probably.
- What might a merger of Chrome OS and Android look like?
- Thoughts on Google Reader going away, along with some alternatives.
- How many Galaxy S 4 functions could make their way into the Galaxy Note 2?
SELECT PREVIOUS EPISODES:
Related research and analysis from GigaOM Pro:
Subscriber content. Sign up for a free trial.
- Tablets wars: Apple is from Venus, Amazon is from Mars
- The future of mobile: a segment analysis by GigaOM Pro
- The connected planet: Smartphones aren’t the only player