Max Mirani® today announced MOVE Mobile Closet 2, the latest release of its popular carry on suit case that has become a favorite of business travelers and celebrities since it debuted 18 months ago. One of MOVE’s most acclaimed features is its shelf system and hanging design that provides an organized layout for everything one needs to pack and eliminates the need to unpack while traveling. Users simply hang the travel bag in a hotel closet or on a hook and everything inside is easily accessible.
“This is the best and smartest suitcase I have ever owned, said Mary Coakly, a repeat customer of Max Mirani’s. “When I get to my destination, no need to unpack, just open the suitcase and hang it in the closet. When it’s time to leave, no need to pack. My room is neater and all I do before leaving is close the suitcase. It totally changes the meaning of "living out of a suitcase!”
At a lightweight 8.3 lbs, and just 6.3 lbs with the zip-out tote removed, MOVE’s pure polycarbonate multi-layered construction keeps the items inside safe from crushing and its four 360-degree spinning wheels provide fluid movement in any direction. Key features include:
• International carry on size at 21” X 14.5” X 9.5”
• 2 cantilevered and adjustable shelves to keep clothing neat and accessible
• Garment section for suits and dresses
• An interior packing system that unzips to become a separate tote, leaving the bag’s interior free to carry items picked up during a trip
• Removable shoe/laundry bag that separates used items for washing
• 2 mesh accessory pockets for phone chargers, clutches, etc.
• A quick-action 5-stage telescoping handle
With MOVE 2, Max Mirani made its iconic suitcase even better. Its newest features include:
1. An added layer of polycarbonate on the outside of the bag, giving MOVE four solid-color layers, making it highly resistant to scratches.
2. An improved toiletry compartment that zips off, making it easy to remove and take into the bathroom separately.
3. An improved hanger loop so that suits and dresses in the garment section can be neatly hung behind the shelf system, providing wrinkle protection for important clothing.
Originally launched in October 2011, MOVE’s reviews have been exceptional. It has been featured on major TV networks FOX and NBC, and in many high-profile publications such as the New York Times, Fairmont Hotel Magazine, Forbes, and Fodor’s Travel Intelligence, which recommended MOVE as “… a magical solution to a common travel question, whether to unpack (and put your clothes in potentially bug-infested drawers) or stay packed (and dig around a jumbled suitcase). The answer: Just open the MOVE and hang it from the nearest door. Why didn’t someone think of this before?”
Celebrity customers of Max Mirani also give MOVE rave reviews. Actor/Artist/Producer Snoop Dogg; Jeremy McCoy of the band The Fray; Katrina Hodgson and Karena Dawn, the Co-Founders of Tone It Up; and Actress Mary Birdsong, known for her portrayal of Kai Mitchell in the feature film The Decendants with George Clooney, have all become vocal fans of MOVE for its excellence in travel efficiency. Birdsong said, “That mobile closet (aka “suitcase”) is the BEST DAMN SUITCASE EVER!!! I guard it like it’s lined w/diamonds!”
For more information about or to purchase MOVE Mobile Closet, visit http://www.MaxMirani.com or call (866) 943-2228 or in Europe, call the Swedish office at +46 761 860 160.
Company Contact Information
Max Mirani, Inc.
228 Park Ave S #47728
Press Release Service by I-Newswire
Original Source: Max Mirani Introduces MOVE Suit Case 2