Wayne, MI (PRBuzz.com) February 22, 2013 -- Returning customers to Collex Collision know what to look for in a good collision repair shop. Car accidents are inevitable in every-day life. No matter how one tries to avoid them, accidents do happen. Inevitably, car owners find themselves searching for an auto body shop to repair their most prized possession. Collex wants to make that search easier.
1. Make sure the shop is fully licensed and has trained mechanics. Proper training and equipment are necessary for repairs and under Michigan law, repair facilities that perform collision repairs are required to be registered (licensed) by the Department of State and the registration and a consumer information sign must be posted in a prominent location within the facility. Also, mechanics who repair collision-damaged uni-body vehicles are required by law to be certified in the category of Unitized Body Structural Repair. The mechanic's certificate must be posted in a conspicuous location. One should look for the facility's registration, the mechanic's certificate and the information sign. If they cannot be found, one is advised to take their vehicle elsewhere.
2. First Impressions. It is important for an auto body shop to have the look and feel of a professional organization. First impressions are important and if you do not see a clean, professional shop with all employees wearing professional uniforms, it might be best to steer clear.
3. Customer Service. Does the shop have a customer service department to any the little things that might come up? At Collex, one will have access to the customer service department throughout the repair process and car owners will even be able to check the progress of their vehicle online while it is being repaired.
4. Special services. Since transportation is very basic when it comes to a customer's needs, doing without a vehicle while one's car is being repaired is a big disruption in one's life. Ask if the company provides a loner vehicle or at least have access to a rental at a reduced rate for the customer?
5. Recommendations. A reputable company will always have successful reviews. These recommendations are great sources for clients who are looking for a reputable auto body shop. Check to see if the company has a web presence and see if reviews are listed.
It is crucial for clients to do research on any Wayne auto body shop before leaving their car in their hands. Collex Collision has many shops all around Metro Detroit and even in Florida. For more information visit http://www.wayneautobodyshop.com/ or call 888-426-5539..
About Collex Collision:
Today Collex stands as the leader of Metro-Detroit's highly competitive collision repair industry and Collex is excited to serve Southwest Florida with the same excellent service. The company's growth is directly correlated with the high quality of workmanship that they provide for each repair as well as excellent customer service that they guarantee for each customer.
44700 Enterprise Dr
Clinton Township, MI 48038