NEW YORK, February 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Today, National Traders Association announced new research reports highlighting International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT), Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS), MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM), Wynn Resorts, Limited (NASDAQ: WYNN), and WMS Industries Inc. (NYSE: WMS). Today's readers may access these reports free of charge - including full price targets, industry analysis and analyst ratings - via the links below.
International Game Technology Research Report
IGT reported solid quarterly results, with Q1 2013 revenue increasing by 19 percent to $530 million. For the remainder of the fiscal year, the company intends to build on the momentum that Q1 has established by leveraging its core business, distributing its content more broadly, and returning capital to shareholders. In the past 52 weeks, the stock grew seven percent and offers a dividend yield of 1.69 percent. IGT increased its quarterly dividend by 17 percent and is expected to increase or remain stable in the future. The company proposed to repurchase up to $1 billion worth of its stock. The Full Research Report on International Game Technology - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.nationaltradersassociation.org/r/full_research_report/f596_IGT]
Las Vegas Sands Corp. Research Report
After reports showed that gambling revenues in Nevada gained 10 percent in December, and as New Jersey is in talks of legalizing online gambling, major casinos, including Las Vegas Sands, surged last week. The booming casino market in Asia also helps drive the company. Macau and Singapore generate more than 80 percent of its annual revenue. Q4 2012 results showed that the company's seven Macau properties generated $1.97 billion, increasing 48 percent from the same period in 2011. Las Vegas Sands is expanding into the Cotai district with its Parisian projects set to be completed in 2015. The Full Research Report on Las Vegas Sands Corp. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.nationaltradersassociation.org/r/full_research_report/126c_LVS]
MGM Resorts International Research Report
In anticipation of MGM Resorts Q4 2012 earnings results to be reported on February 20, analysts remain bullish on the company, raising their estimates for the quarter by a penny. The average estimate for the quarter's revenue is $2.30 and average estimate for revenue in 2013 is $9.18 billion. The average analyst rating on the stock is outperform, with a price target of $13.17. The optimism of the analysts as well as investors boosted the stock by 35 percent. The Full Research Report on MGM Resorts International - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.nationaltradersassociation.org/r/full_research_report/ab50_MGM]
Wynn Resorts, Limited Research Report
Wynn Resorts recently posted its Q4 2012 net income $111.4 million, or $1.10 per share. Profit amounted to $1.17 per share and sales were at $1.29 billion, versus the 1.27 billion analysts' average estimate. 70 percent of the company's revenue comes from its Macau operations and the remaining 30 percent comes from Nevada. To keep up with the tough competition in Macau, Wynn Resorts plans to complete a high-limit slots area this year, and a $4 billion resort on the Cotai Strip in 2016. The Full Research Report on Wynn Resorts, Limited - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.nationaltradersassociation.org/r/full_research_report/5aab_WYNN]
WMS Industries Inc. Research Report
WMS recently reposted its Q2 2013 revenue of $157.5 million and net income of $4.3 million, or eight cents per share. The earnings results reflected a year-over-year increase in R&D and online marketing expenses to support growth in the company's interactive products and services initiatives. The results also reflected the ongoing development and commercialization of its new for-sale games and cabinets. The company also recently announced a merger agreement with Scientific Games Corporation. The Full Research Report on WMS Industries Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.nationaltradersassociation.org/r/full_research_report/e50b_WMS]
Consider National Traders Association
Tired of hearing about the latest, greatest trade opportunity... only to realize that the ship has long sailed? You need a strong, informative community in your arsenal. Join the group that has been consistently identifying momentous situations as they develop - long before they become the next top news on major financial networks.
Contact: Demi Lapierre
SOURCE National Traders Association