NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- Capital Link, an International Investor Relations and Financial Communications firm in cooperation with the NYSE Euronext (NYX), parent company of the New York Stock Exchange, is organizing the annual "CSR & IR-Maximizing Shareholder Value" Forum, at the Metropolitan Club, NYC on Wednesday, March 13, 2013. (There is no fee to register for non-service providers).
Capital Link's Forum focuses exactly on how CSR impacts a company's valuation and cost of capital. In this context, the Forum will focus on three major topics:
- From the corporate perspective it explores how CSR can impact the valuation and cost of capital for private and publicly listed companies as investors and financiers may perceive them as safer and more sustainable financing and investment choices.
- From the investors' point of view, it explores how CSR integrates among the investment criteria, what Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) is all about and its comparative return performance.
- The alignment of the CSR, IR and the overall corporate communications strategy, message and function. Also, the developments in the area of Integrated Reporting Standards and updates on Reporting Solutions, standards and guidelines
The Forum features a distinguished list of CSR, IR and Investment Professionals from the following institutions who will share their experience in investing and covering the industry:
Alcoa (NYSE: AA)
Banco Santander (Brazil) SA
Boston Provident Hedge Fund
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB)
The Carbon Disclosure Project
Clinton Global Initiative
Consolidated Edison, Inc.
Deloitte & Touche LLP
The Domini Funds
Domini Social Investments
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
Global Reporting Initiative USA (GRI)
Governance & Accountability Institute, Inc.
Hess Corporation (NYSE: HES)
Johnson & Johnson
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (NYSE: KKR)
Lazard Asset Management, LLC
NYSE Euronext (NYSE: NYX)
Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice & Human Rights
UBS Investment Bank
UBS Wealth Management Americas
The World Bank
Panel discussions will explore:
- Valuing Companies Beyond Financial Metrics-CSR, Finance & Capital Markets
- CSR & Shareholder Value-Optimizing Valuation & Returns
- CSR and IR, Aligning Strategy & Communications
- Integrated Reporting and Updates on Reporting Solutions, Ratings Standard & Guidelines
- CSR & investing-The Investor's Point of View-What Matters?
- Sustainable Investing & Created Shared Value
- Public Private Partnerships/Global CSR
The Forum will target top senior executives from the corporate (Fortune 500), financial and investment communities in addition to the major financial media. As CSR spreads across several corporate functions, our Forum targets executives from various departments, such as Corporate, Finance, Marketing, Procurement, Communications, Investor Relations, Human Resources/Personnel and Corporate Social Responsibility departments. Also targeted are government and non-government agencies, associations Foundations and media focused on CSR.
To register to attend this event:
For more information visit:
About NYSE Euronext
NYSE Euronext (NYX) is a leading global operator of financial markets and provider of innovative trading technologies. The company's exchanges in Europe and the United States trade equities, futures, options, fixed-income and exchange-traded products. With approximately 8,000 listed issues (excluding European Structured Products), NYSE Euronext's equities markets -- the New York Stock Exchange, NYSE Euronext, NYSE MKT, NYSE Alternext and NYSE Arca -- represent one-third of the world's equities trading, the most liquidity of any global exchange group. NYSE Euronext also operates NYSE Liffe, one of the leading European derivatives businesses and the world's second-largest derivatives business by value of trading. The company offers comprehensive commercial technology, connectivity and market data products and services through NYSE Technologies. NYSE Euronext is in the S&P 500 index. For more information, please visit: http://www.nyx.com.
Director Business Development
(212) 661 7566 ext. 234