Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g6p35b/2013_u_s) has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Telephone Equipment Mfg. Industry-Capital & Expenses Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Telephone Equipment Mfg. Industry-Capital & Expenses Report, published annually , contains timely and accurage industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the cost of materials, capital expenditures, inventories, rentals, and other expenses nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and up to 900 metro areas. Expenses categories include materials used, payroll, human resources benefits, health insurance, retirement/pension plans, advertising, taxes, depreciation, electricity, fuels, equipment, repair/maintenance, and software. Capital expenditures include building, machinery, vehicles, and computer equipment. The report also includes industry definition, a breakdown by establishments size and industry size estimates (establishments, sales and employment).
Barnes Reports' Capital & Expenses reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 33421: Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing wire telephone and data communications equipment. These products may be standalone or board-level components of a larger system. Examples of products made by these establishments are central office switching equipment, cordless telephones (except cellular), PBX equipment, telephones, telephone answering machines, and data communications equipment, such as bridges, routers, and gateways.
- Communications Equipment mfg.
- Radio Equipment mfg.
- TV Broadcasting Equipment mfg.
- Audio & Video Equipment mfg.
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 33421 - Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing is:
96% comparable to SIC 3661 - Telephone & Telegraph Apparatus
4% of SIC 8741 Management Services
- Telephone and telegraph apparatus
- Toll switching equipment, telephone
- Telephones and telephone apparatus
- Telegraph and related apparatus
- Autotransformers for telephone switchboards
- PBX equipment, manual or automatic
- Communication headgear, telephone
- Telegraph office switching equipment
- Facsimile equipment
- Telegraph or telephone carrier equipment
- Headsets, telephone
- Carrier equipment, telephone or telegraph
- Modems Data sets, telephone or telegraph
- Switching equipment, telephone
- Electronic secretary
- and many more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g6p35b/2013_u_s