It’s another edition of the weekly call-in show where we answer your tech questions. We start this one off with a humorous scoop on Bill Gates and a correction from our last show, then we dive right in to our Q&A.
To be a part of the show, just call in and leave a voicemail at 262-KCTOFEL. If you do, we’ll play back the question on the show and answer it. Or you can tweet me at @kevinctofel on Twitter. Each week, I’ll answer as many questions as I can while keeping the podcast to a manageable amount of time: 20 to 30 minutes at most.
Host: Chris Albrecht
Co-host: Kevin C. Tofel
- What computer does Bill Gates use? The shocking answer is….
- Should I buy a MotoACTV smartwatch now or wait until after Mobile World Congress?
- Can the Verizon Lumia 822 be used in India?
- What are some of the best apps for running?
SELECT PREVIOUS EPISODES:
Related research and analysis from GigaOM Pro:
Subscriber content. Sign up for a free trial.
- Analyzing the wearable computing market
- The big theme of MWC: How to live in a connected world
- What the Google-Motorola deal means for Android, Microsoft and the mobile industry