Nickelodeon Suites Resort, the only resort of its kind in the world, is celebrating its 8th birthday on your birthday with all new experiences throughout 2013. The Nick Hotel rolled out the orange carpet in 2005 and has slimed, pied and celebrated with well over a million guests since opening its doors. As a way to Celebrate eight fantastic years, we are kicking off 2013 with eight great new ways for our guests to celebrate with us. We want you to experience the SLIME of Your Life in 2013 and help us celebrate all year long. The eight new experiences include:
Celebrate Nick Hotel's 8th Birthday with Eight New Reasons to Stay and Much More at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort in 2013 (Photo: Business Wire)
1. Special Birthday Surprises and a chance to Stay FREE on your Birthday
2. Audition to be a Contestant in Double Dare Live in Studio Nick!
3. New Dining and Photo Experiences with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Foot Clan
4. New Nick Jr. Show in Studio, Dora’s Friendship Fiesta, featuring Dora the Explorer and Friends as well as Geo and Milli from Team Umizoomi
5. New Character Breakfast with SpongeBob SquarePants and his Bikini Bottom friends
6. Debut of SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D Movie: The Great Jelly Rescue in Spring 2013
7. Inaugural Summer Kids’ Day Camp
8. Character Celebration Weekends Every Month in 2013
“The Nick Hotel is thrilled to be celebrating eight exciting years and what better way to celebrate our success than with our guests,” said Tony Aslanian, director of sales and marketing for Nickelodeon Suites Resort. “In true Nickelodeon style, we have created eight amazing new ways for our guests to experience the SLIME of their lives.”
Every year the Nick Hotel celebrates more than 15,000 birthdays and 100 family reunions. An astounding 250,000 guests participate in the live, interactive stage shows in Studio Nick each year and many of those guests make a stay at the hotel an annual tradition. Several hundred thousand gallons of Slime and 10,000 whipped cream pies make memories for guests that last a lifetime. 2013 will be no exception.
Follow us on Twitter @nickhotel.
Join our Nick Hotel Facebook Fan page.
Additional photography is available upon request or by visiting Nick Hotel on Flickr.
Located in the heart of Orlando’s tourism district, Nickelodeon Suites Resort, otherwise known as the Nick Hotel, is much more than a place for guests to lay their heads at night. From two over-the-top pool complexes with slides and flumes, to live entertainment and Character Breakfast featuring Nickelodeon’s beloved characters, to a multimillion dollar 4-D Theater, to the colorfully themed Kid Suites and gallons upon gallons of slime, Nick Hotel offers nonstop activity from dawn to dusk for the entire family any time of the year. For more information about the Nick Hotel, visit www.nickhotel.com or call (877) NICK-KID.