TUCSON, AZ, February 06, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- A new book teaches people how to buy valuable timeshares at steep discounts. The book "Winning the TImeshare Game: Buying the Bargains" has just been released and is available on Amazon.com.
Key topics in this timeshare buyer's guide include:
* How to buy an expensive timeshare for as little as $1.
* Where to find the bargains, and how to evaluate them so you can tell the good buys from the lemons.
* In-depth discussion of the finances of timeshares, and how to calculate the true costs of buying and owning a timeshare.
* Common timeshare scams, and how to recognize and avoid them.
* Step-by-step case studies that walk you through the entire process of finding, researching, and evaluating a bargain timeshare.
* Comprehensive timeshare buyer's checklist - what to know before you buy.
Author Deanna Keahey said "The timeshare industry has too many tales of people ripped off by deceptive sales practices or outright scams. On the other hand, there are great benefits for people who know how to work the system. This book helps people find the bargains, avoid the scams, and wind up winners."
Keahey collaborated on the project with timeshare veteran Brian Cook, and the book includes first-hand success stories of some of his results buying and selling timeshares.
Cook said "Many people spend thousands (or tens of thousands) on a timeshare, not knowing they could get the same thing for far less. I took a tour at a resort selling for $25,000, declined and bought the same property on my own for just $1. Deals like this are still available, and we share all the secrets the resorts don't want you to know. This book could save you thousands of dollars."
The book is available at a special introductory price of $4.95 through Feb 28, 2013. Find it on Amazon or at TimeshareGame.com.
Review copies of the book are available on request. To request an e-mailed copy of the book, contact deanna@TimeshareGame.com
Winning the Timeshare Game was created to help people enjoy timeshare vacations for reasonable prices. The site features timeshare tips and news, and covers ways to get bargain timeshare vacations, use an existing timeshare most effectively, and avoid the many scams out there. Find the blog and book on the website http://TimeshareGame.com.
For a review copy of the book or more information, please contact:
Winning the Timeshare Game
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com