Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c73gkz/builders_and) has announced the addition of the "Builders and Cabinet Hardware - A US Market Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the US market for Builders And Cabinet Hardware in US$ Million by the following Product Group/Segments: Builders Hardware (Door Locking Devices, Door Hinges & Closers, Window Hardware, and Other Builders Hardware), and Cabinet Hardware (Cabinet Locks, Cabinet Knobs, Pulls & Catches, Cabinet Hinges, and Other Cabinet Hardware). Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2009 through 2017. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for this market.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. A Us Market Report
1. Industry Overview
2. Trends & Issues
3. Global Locks Industry: A Profile
4. Product Overview
5. Product Introductions/Innovations
6. Product Introductions/Innovations - A Historic Perspective Builder
7. Recent Industry Activity
8. Strategic Corporate Developments - A Historic Perspective Builder
9. Focus On Select Global Players
10. Titans Of The Builders' & Cabinet Hardware World
11. Us Market Perspective
III. Competitive Landscape
The report profiles 934 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Adams Rite Manufacturing
- Amesbury Group
- Ashland Hardware Systems
- Assa Abloy
- CompX International
- DORMA Architectural Hardware.
- DORMA GmbH & Co.
- Grouphomesafe Limited
- HAGER COMPANIES.
- Hickory Hardware
- Kaba Holding
- Kaba Mas
- Kwikset Corporation
- Lupus Capital
- Markar Architectural Products
- Masco Corporation
- Miwa Lock Co. Ltd.
- Preferred Engineering Products
- Rockwood Manufacturing Company
- Roto Frank
- SARGENT Manufacturing Company
- Schlage Lock Company
- Schlegel Building Products
- Security Door Controls
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Sugatsune America
- The J.G. Edelen Co.
- Von Duprin
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c73gkz/builders_and