Join us for a webinar on Wednesday, February 6th - New Research Release: Profile of the Professionals
January 30, 2013 /3BL Media/ - More than 600 professionals in corporate citizenship were surveyed in the fall of 2012 regarding their background, responsibilities, compensation, and overall job satisfaction. Findings from this biennial Profile of the Professionals survey by the Center for Corporate Citizenship will be published in Spring 2013. However, you can get a sneak preview of practitioner research and practitioner insights in this one hour webinar. You will hear the research results from Karen Hoff, Senior Membership Research Analyst at the Center for Corporate Citizenship; and insights from Mike Dupee, VP of CSR at Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, and Kelly Balthazor, Director of Community Relations at US Airways Group.
In this webinar, you will hear preliminary key findings from the survey which include:
- Forty-four percent of all respondents reported having attained an advanced degree. In our 2006 survey, 38 percent had an advanced degree, and in 2010 that figure climbed to 40 percent. The average corporate citizenship professional surveyed also reported more years of corporate citizenship experience in 2012 than the average respondent in 2010.
- Respondents to the 2012 survey reported their companies sought talent mostly internally to fill corporate citizenship positions across all job levels. These positions ranged from coordinator to vice president and above. More than 70 percent of directors moved into their current position from inside the company, compared to 57 percent of the total sample.
- Respondents reported a high level of job satisfaction. The least satisfaction was reported with opportunities to advance their careers.
- When asked to name the most challenging aspect of their current position, workload was most often cited.
- Kelly Balthazor, Director, Community Relations, US Airways Group, Inc.
- Mike Dupee, VP CSR, Green Mountain Coffee
- Karen Hoff, Senior Research Analyst, Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship
- Immanuel Sutherland, Sr. Specialist, Community Relations, Corporate Affairs, Altria Client Services Inc.
- Member: Free
- Non-Member: $99
Tweet me: New Research,Register 4 Profile of the Professionals Webinar Wed. 2/6/13 http://bit.ly/WdFQSD #BCwebinar #CSR
KEYWORDS: Environment, Events, Conferences & Webinars, Marketing, Media & Communications, People, Social Action & Community Engagement, Corporate Citizenship, corporate citizenship professional, csr, Boston College, sustainability