CHICAGO, Jan. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- W2 Mate, W-2 and 1099 processing software, helps Sage 50 users meet IRS and SSA regulations for filing W-2 and 1099 tax forms for the 2012 / 2013 tax season. By using W2 Mate, Sage 50 users can process an unlimited number of IRS W-2 and 1099 forms through paper or electronic filing. The information returns software supports all boxes for forms 1099-INT and not only box 1 Interest income. W2 Mate also includes most tax forms not supported by Sage 50 such as 1099 Dividends, 1099 Retirement, 1099 Credit Card, 1099 Real Estate, 1099 Acquisition or Abandonment, 1099 Barter, 1099 Cancellation of Debt, 1098 and 1098 Tuition.
"The Sage 50 import wizard that ships with W2 Mate is one of the most advanced , yet easy to use PT import utilities available in the industry. W2 Mate can remap 1099 data stored inside Sage 50 into more than 14 types of tax forms." says W2 Mate product manager Nancy Walters.
Thanks to its blank form printing capability, W2 Mate software saves Sage 50 users time and money by printing 1099 forms copy B (for recipient) and Copy C (for payer) on regular white paper using black ink. This eliminates the need to buy expensive laser red-ink forms. All substitute forms generated by this 1099 printing software comply with IRS publication 1179 (General Rules and Specifications for Substitute Forms 1096, 1098, 1099, 5498, W-2G, and 1042-S).
1099 tax documents may be sent to the government electronically via the IRS FIRE system, a component of the Internal Revenue Service online services for business filers. The 2012 1099 electronic filing feature inside W2 Mate software prepares an unlimited number of E-File transmittals which comply with IRS publication 1220. E-filing 1099s using W2 Mate 2012 is easy and affordable.
W2 Mate Software Highlights:
- Supports an unlimited number of 1099 Filers and unlimited number of employees and 1099 recipients.
- Fills in pre-printed 1099 Copy-A forms and prints other 1099 copies such as recipient and payer copies on plain paper using black ink.
- 2012 W2 EFile support (Complies with SSA EFW2 format Specifications for Filing Forms W-2 Electronically). 2012 1099 EFile support (Complies with IRS Publication 1220- Specifications for Filing Form 1099 Electronically)
- Creates 2012 employee W2's as PDF and recipient (vendor) 1099's as PDF.
- Prints government-approved W-2 and W-3 forms on regular white paper (no red-ink form to buy)
- Data import from leading tax, accounting and CRM software applications including Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains), Intuit QuickBooks Payroll (W2s) and vendor (1099s), Sage Peachtree, Sage DacEasy, Excel and CSV.
- Efficient and intuitive manual W2 / 1099 data entry.
- Supports 1099MISC, 1099K, 1099INT, 1099DIV, 1099R, W2, W3, 1096, 1099S, 1098T, 1098, 1099A, 1099B, 1099C, 1099PATR, 1099OID.
- Automatically calculates Social Security and Medicare taxes. For paper filers 1096 and W3 are automatically generated.
- Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 or Windows 98.
- Roll-over of payer and recipient information from year to year.
- Password protection and data validation.
- Generates printing labels, form totals and recipient lists.
- Prompt, courteous and reliable U.S.-based support through phone, chat or e-mail.
- Network ready with affordable pricing for multiple seats.
- Exports W2s and 1099s to excel.
- Meets IRS and SSA regulations.
- TIN matching and verification including reports for missing TINs and TIN matching errors.
- Completes 1099 forms electronically.
- Complete W2 preparation software.
- Includes 2012 form 1099 instructions.
Give W2 Mate software a test drive and see how easy Sage 50 1099 electronic filing and print can be. Visit Sage 50 1099 Software page on the W2 Mate website.
Media Contact: Nancy Walters
Company: Real Business Solutions
Web Address: http://www.realtaxtools.com/
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
The following files are available for download:
|[Image]||Sage 50 1099 Forms|