Join us for our webinar on Wednesday, January 9th - The Citizenship Journey
January 8, 2013 /3BL Media/ - Implementing and practicing CSR is a journey, and each stage brings challenges and requires many decisions and careful planning. No matter where you are in your journey, lessons learned by our company representatives can help you continue to move forward!
In this webinar, you will hear from companies in various stages of citizenship development:
1. How to start: If you are trying to get a program or department off the ground, you face a unique set of challenges. Hear how this company is tackling those challenges, and be assured, you are not alone!
2. Becoming adept: Although they've been around for a few years, Time Warner is still facing some challenges. We will hear from Katherine McQuaid on how this member company is meeting the unique challenges facing a growing CSR program.
3. How to integrate: As time goes on, CSR departments have to continually find ways to keep interest and impacts up, and may even begin to integrate their efforts into a larger corporate strategy. Hear how this member company has taken their citizenship to a high level and face the challenges to keep it there.
· Lisa Burch, North Shore LIJ
· Katherine McQuaid, Time Warner
· Tim Mohin, AMD
Tweet me: Register now for The Citizenship Journey webinar on Wednesday, 1/9/13. http://3bl.me/72eepn #BCwebinar #CSR
KEYWORDS: webinar, Lisa Burch, Katherine McQuaid, Tim Mohin, csr, citizenship