Mr. Marcus Storchis today chairman of the Nobel Foundation, and a member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences. He is the son of Hillel Storch who was the chairman of the Swedish branch of the World Jewish Congress. The Nobel Foundation today is the extended arm of the Swedish branch of the World Jewish Congress. They award the Nobel Prize to 137 times more frequently to Jewish candidates worldwide, and 26 times more frequently to those in America, than would be expected from the size of the Jewish population. The proportion of Jewish laureates more than doubled (2.3-fold increase) after the Second World War owing to the explosion of Prizes shared between Jews and Gentiles (8.8-fold increase),[see references].
The Nobel Foundation today (112 years after start) is a faithful representative body of Jewish communities and organizations in nearly 100 countries from Argentina to Zimbabwe, across six continents. It seeks to foster the unity and creative survival of the Jewish people while maintaining its spiritual, cultural and social heritage.
Towards these ends, the Nobel Foundation works to
1. Secure the rights and safety Jews and Jewish communities around the world;
2. Intensify the bonds of world Jewry and strengthen the ties of solidarity among Jewish communities everywhere;
3. Act in coordination with and on behalf of Jewish communities before governmental, intergovernmental and other international authorities on matters concerning the Jewish people; and
4. Cooperate with all peoples on the basis of universal ideas of peace, freedom and justice.
The core principle of the Nobel Foundation today is that all Jews are responsible for one another. It seeks to achieve this by governing with consensus and celebrating unity in the Jews vast diversity. As they have been for nearly three quarters of a century (after the Holocaust), the Nobel Foundation continues to be the permanent address of the Jewish people.
1. Biro: The Jewish Bias of the Nobel Prize. 2011 http://www.janbiro.com/THE_JEWISH_BIAS_OF_THE_NOBEL_PRIZE.pdf
2. Biro & Cohen: The Jewish God, http://www.janbiro.com/files/The_Jewish_God_book_2ND_draft_1-68_pages_Aug-28-2011_WEB1.pdf.
3. Biro: The Swedish God. 2011
The Nobel Foundation, Tel. +46 (0)8 663 09 20 - Fax +46 (0)8 660 38 47 - email@example.com
Jan Charles Biro MD. PhD, Honorary Professor at the Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden