The Red Flag Group, a global professional-services firm in the areas of corporate governance and compliance, today released the third edition of its quarterly publication, Compliance Insider®. Following the last edition’s features surrounding global business and third party risks, this edition delivers a wide coverage of anti-corruption compliance framework and field experts’ advice for legal and compliance leaders.
Scott Lane, Editor in Chief of Compliance Insider® and CEO of The Red Flag Group, says, “Our focus in this issue is continuing to provide innovative methods and highly-practical advice to the readers. Best practices in anti-corruption compliance don’t arise anecdotally but are products of compliance officers’ efforts under tightening international regulations and pressures to increase their competitiveness and apply innovative mechanisms and tools to their global compliance programmes.
“Compliance Insider® is a leading source of information for compliance professionals. Showcasing new initiatives in compliance aids our readers to keep their programmes competitive and effective.”
The third issue of Compliance Insider® features:
- insight from industry leaders – such as Peter Connor, Senior Director for Global Compliance at Citrix, and his experiences conducting automated due diligence by building it into Citrix’s existing partner-management solution
- the “Things To Think About™” series, focusing this issue on kicking off a third party due diligence programme
- “Recent cases that compliance officers should be aware of”, with cutting-edge coverage of new compliance regulations and corruption cases
- “Country focus”, offering an in-depth analysis of risks when conducting business in Iraq
- “World Watch”, featuring articles on newly-released regulations and market reports from Europe, the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates and the United States.
Complimentary editions of Compliance Insider® are available from http://www.redflaggroup.com/compliance_insider.php.
Notes to editors:
The Red Flag Group is a world-leading independent corporate governance and compliance firm, providing competitive advantage to Fortune 1000 companies through its range of advanced compliance and anti-corruption advisory services and technology solutions. The Red Flag Group helps international businesses develop a culture of compliance and provides them with the guidance and structures to implement tailored governance and compliance programmes, wherever they operate. Founded in 2006, The Red Flag Group is headquartered in Hong Kong, and has worldwide offices in Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East.