Vancouver, British Columbia, November 19, 2012 - RIFCO Inc (TSXV:RFC) President & CEO Bill Graham recently presented at the Small-Cap Conference held at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
RIFCO Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary RIFCO National Auto Finance Corporation, provides consumers with financing options on new and used vehicles, through its dealership network across Canada.
The company specializes in building long-term partnerships with dealers by investing time in personalized services through dedicated account representatives. RIFCO`s quick credit decisions, common sense lending, and expedited funding processes give its dealers better financing options and more closed deals.
RIFCO National Auto Finance Corporation recently announced that it has closed a $70M secured revolving line of credit from Wells Fargo. The term of the facility is three years.
This facility, with a three year term, replaces the $10M senior credit facility with BMO Bank of Montreal. In addition to the seven fold increase in the borrowing limit, other terms and conditions are improved. As the facility is denominated in Canadian dollars, RIFCO has no currency risk.
RIFCO is very pleased to have Wells Fargo as a significant funding partner. With this facility, the company anticipates the following benefits:
- Reduction (improvement) of the average interest expense ratio
- Reduction in current taxes being paid
- Improved cash flow as prepaid cash taxes ($6.0M as at June 30, 2012) are reduced.
- Reduction of funding risk as provided by a multi-year and committed facility.
- Increased permanent funding opportunities based on accumulating larger amounts of finance receivables before securitization.
- Opportunities could include much larger securitization tranches of such finance receivables, and potentially improved securitization rates due to scale.
- Increase in overall funding capacity to support RIFCO`s finance receivable growth.
RIFCO employs a balanced approach for loan portfolio funding of equity, secured revolving credit, unsecured debentures and loan securitization funders. This new facility provides improved funding balance that complements the existing $150M in securitization facilities.
The shares currently trade at $2.39, and with approximately 20.25 million shares outstanding, the company is capitalized at $48.4 million.
InvestmentPitch.com, a multimedia company that provides a combined solution for creating and hosting financial video content, and distributing it across multiple platforms to investors and financial professionals, specializes in producing short three minute videos based on significant news releases and research reports.
Barry Morgan, CFO
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: InvestmentPitch via Thomson Reuters ONE