Soccer Tough demystifies this crucial side of the game and offers practical techniques that will enable soccer players of all abilities to actively develop focus, energy, and confidence. Soccer Tough will help banish the fear, mistakes, and mental limits that holds players back. The eBook has now been released onto Amazon's Kindle platform and is available for download now.
Within each chapter, Soccer Tough is packed with short "tweet sized" advice, and includes:
1. To win you've got to be confident. To be confident you have to think like a winner. It starts with thinking.
2. Belief develops from hard work, quality work, great visualization and great thinking.
3. No-one's thoughts are purely positive. A soccer player must learn to be aware of his negative thoughts then be able to let them go.
4. Focus in soccer is vital. A player can be immensely talented, have great technique and yet his career may falter due to poor focus.
5. The myth of focus is the concept that more focus is required. It is placing your focus in the right direction that is a crucial mediator.
6. A player can be plagued by a wandering mind. The past is gone & cannot be controlled. The future can only be influenced by focus on the present.
7. The great footballer carries on. He misses, he carries on. He gives the ball away, he carries on. He goes a goal down, he carries on.
8. Quick feet may be a physical phenomenon...but they soon become sticky when a footballer isn't equipped to perform under pressure.
9. Failure in football isn't fatal... but thinking that it is... is!
10. Relentless should the player be on match day. Relentlessly positive, relentlessly focused, relentlessly driven. That's a learnable skill.
About Bennion Kearny
Bennion Kearny is an independent publishing company based in the UK that develops print books, eBooks, and eLearning written by experts. The publishing house is actively commissioning titles across a wide range of topics.
Please direct media enquiries to Adam Walters - Adam@BennionKearny.com
Bennion Kearny, 6 Victory House, 64 Trafalgar Road, Birmingham, United Kingdom