November 13, 2012 at 05:56 AM EST
BHP Dumps Canadian Diamond Mine
DailyFinance.com : Diamond company Harry Winston Diamond Corp. (NYSE: HWD) has agreed to purchase the Ekati diamond mine from the Canadian subsidiary of BHP Billiton PLC (NYSE: BHP) for $500 million. BHP owns 80% of the Ekati mine and is the operator. The remaining 20% ... Read more
Stock Market XML and JSON Data API provided by FinancialContent Services, Inc.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Six Financial
Postage Rates Bots go here