ERBA Diagnostics, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ERB), a fully integrated in vitro diagnostics company, is pleased to announce its participation at the MEDICA Conference in Dusseldorf, Germany, during November 14th - 17th, 2012. The MEDICA Conference is the world’s largest annual exhibition of medical devices and in vitro diagnostics.
ERBA Diagnostics along with its recently acquired subsidiaries DREW Scientific and JAS Inc., will be exhibiting its wide range of products and solutions in the fields of clinical chemistry, immunology, haematology, urine analysis, diabetes monitoring, and microbiology. ERBA Diagnostics provides a comprehensive portfolio of instruments and reagents solutions covering all levels of automation and throughput needs by laboratories. Continuing its tradition of showcasing new products from its research and development efforts, ERBA Diagnostics will be proudly showcasing new analysers in the segments of:
1. Immunoassay automation with its new LISA XL line of 6 plate automated analyser.
2. Urine sediment analysis by the Laura range of analysers, which ERBA Diagnostics sells in the South American markets. Laura range can be integrated with traditional fully automated Laura Urine Analyser to provide complete automation in the Urine analysis.
3. XL-100 range of small fully automated clinical chemistry analysers dedicated mainly towards the emerging countries, which ERBA Diagnostics sells in the South American markets.
4. XL-1000 range of fully automated clinical chemistry analysers focussed on the large laboratories with throughput requirements of 1000 Test/Hours, which ERBA Diagnostics sells in the South American markets.
5. Very new DS5+ HbA1c analysers for long term glycemic control. This analyser is a successor to the highly popular and successful DS5 range.
6. DS360 HbA1c analysers for large laboratories. The latest version comes with enhanced capabilities in software and sample handling. DS360 is NGSP certified.
In addition to these new arrivals, ERBA Diagnostics will be showcasing a number of other popular analysers and solutions. ERBA Diagnostics intends to continue to direct its efforts toward the introduction of the new solutions to distributors and doctors worldwide. ERBA Diagnostics strives to continue to expand its distribution and market reach with a more comprehensive range of product portfolio.
Safe Harbor Statement
Except for the historical matters contained herein, statements in this press release are forward-looking and are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Investors are cautioned that forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the business and prospects of ERBA Diagnostics, Inc., including, without limitation, the risks and uncertainties that: anticipated levels of sales may not be achieved; new solutions may not be introduced to distributors and doctors worldwide; expansion of distribution and market reach may not occur; a more comprehensive range of product portfolio may not be achieved; intended results, whether business, financial or otherwise, may not be achieved; and other risks and uncertainties that may cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. In addition to the risks and uncertainties set forth above, investors should consider the economic, competitive, governmental, technological and other risks and uncertainties discussed in ERBA Diagnostics’ filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including, without limitation, the risks and uncertainties discussed under the heading “Risk Factors” in such filings.