SOURCE: The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company has launched CR Matters, a new blog focused on the company's corporate responsibility strategy and performance. The blog features a variety of CR matters, including the five Ps of Clorox's CR strategy:
- Performance: Achieving financial success with transparency and strong governance
- Products: Making responsible products, responsibly
- People: Promoting diversity, opportunity and respectful treatment
- Planet: Shrinking our environmental footprint while growing our business
- Purpose: Safeguarding families with Be Healthy, Be Smart and Be Safe initiatives
Topics have already included the company's latest integrated annual report, employee giving and Clorox's support of the It Gets Better Campaign.
Clorox will continue to add bloggers from throughout the company as different topics surface. Clorox welcomes comments, questions and ideas for future posts.
Simone Seeley, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-271-3389
KEYWORDS: Environment, People, Social Action & Community Engagement, CR, Corporate Responsibility, CR Matters, blog