Charles River Labs Pays $27 Million for China Lab Animals Provider
Charles River Labs, the global CRO, will pay $27 million to acquire a 75% stake in Vital River, the largest supplier of laboratory animals in China. Charles River has the right to acquire the remaining 25% at a future date. As its name implies, Vital River has had a very close relationship with Charles River. For the past 10 years, it has been a licensee for production and distribution of Charles River’s disease models in China. More details.... Stock Symbol: (NYSE: CRL) Share this with colleagues: var switchTo5x=true; stLight.options({publisher:'d7871f5b-67bc-4d30-b66f-1465d0b97213'});  
Related Stocks:
Stock Market XML and JSON Data API provided by FinancialContent Services, Inc.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Six Financial
Postage Rates Bots go here