Closed-end funds that are affiliated with Legg Mason, Inc. (“Legg Mason”) and are advised or sub-advised by Western Asset Management have issued manager commentary. The commentary provides the respective portfolio manager’s views on the current market and their outlook for the remainder of 2012.
Portfolio managers from Western Asset Management Company, a Legg Mason affiliate, participated in the live quarterly update on April 20, 2012. The call featured the following speakers:
- Mark Lindbloom – Portfolio Manager, Market Overview
- Robert Amodeo – Portfolio Manager, Municipals
- Keith Gardner – Head of Developing Markets, Emerging Markets Debt
- Peter Stutz – Portfolio Manager, Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities (TIPS)
- Ronald Mass – Senior Mortgage Strategist, Mortgage-Backed Securities
- Michael Buchanan – Head of Credit, Credit Markets
Investors can access a replay of this call by phone or by visiting our website:
USA Toll Free Number:
Entire Call – Option 1
Introduction – Option 2
Mark Lindbloom – Option 3
Robert Amodeo – Option 4
Keith Gardner – Option 5
Peter Stutz – Option 6
Ronald Mass – Option 7
Michael Buchanan – Option 8
Important Disclosures – Option 9
Replay on the website will be provided in its entirety and in segments based on individual speakers.
Investment advisory and sub-advisory services are provided by subsidiaries of Legg Mason, including: Western Asset Management Company and Western Asset Management Company Limited.
Legg Mason affiliates comprise the 6th largest closed-end fund managers in the U.S., with $11.7 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2012.
All data and commentary provided is for informational purposes only. Legg Mason, Inc. and all of its affiliates do not engage in the sale of shares of the funds.
For more information:
- Please call 1-888-777-0102 or consult the Funds’ website at http://www.leggmason.com/cef
NYSE: DMO; EHI; EMD; ESD; GDF; GDO; GFY; HIF; HIO; HIX; HYI; IGI; IMF; MHF; MHY; MMU; MNP; MTT; PAI; SBW; SCD; WEA
NYSE Amex: SBI