Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c41236) has announced the addition of China Sourcing Report - Web Cameras to their offering.
The surveyed makers in this report will produce 23.09 million units of Web cameras in 2006, up 33 percent over 17.3 million units in 2005. Revenue from sales of Web cameras in 2006 is estimated to reach US$105.49 million, a 20-percent jump from the US$87.79 million posted in 2005.
The increasing popularity of video communication over the Internet is making web cameras the next indispensable PC peripheral.
Manufacturers in Greater China remain at the forefront of manufacturing web cameras, with its base of 140 makers forecast to increase production in 2006 by 33%.
Are you prepared to profit from this production boom? Do you know where to begin sourcing in this active supply market?
With the help of this in-depth report, you'll be able to:
- Identify the manufacturers that best suit your exact needs
- Preview upcoming models before your competitors
- Plan your sourcing trip from your desk -- using extensive profiles and contact details of major suppliers
- And much more. Take a look below.
What you will get
- In-depth profiles of 15 leading manufacturers outlining their production capabilities, R&D strategies, product roadmaps and more. Based on factory visits and personal interviews with senior managers, this information is not available anywhere else
- Short profiles of 12 additional suppliers with key sourcing information including manufacturing capacity, factory location, type of buyer served and more
- A product gallery featuring the most popular export models of 1MP to 2.3MP CMOS and CCD cameras connected via USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 ports
- The results of Global Sources' latest supplier survey, forecasting price, product, production and R&D trends for the next 12 months
How you will benefit
- Shortlist the manufacturers who serve the world's leading brands such as Asustek, Carrefour, Circuit City, HP, Lenovo and Samsung
- Identify the makers that are producing more stylish and feature-rich models for the upcoming buying season
- Get a special look at what makes Shenzhen the dominant manufacturing hub for web cameras and a list of suppliers operating in the this sourcing center
- Benefit from verified contact details -- such as phone numbers and e-mail addresses -- for all 27 featured suppliers
Contents Include: Executive Summary Industry Overview Suppliers at a Glance Supplier Profiles Supplier Tables Product Gallery Supplier Contact Details Companies Mentioned include: - A4Tech Co Ltd - Asiamajor Inc - D-Max Technology Co Ltd - Fotocom Multimedia Corp - Funten International Ltd - Key Mouse Electronic Enterprise Co Ltd - Newmen Technology Corp - O'Rite Technology Co Ltd - Shenzhen Maxin Technology Co Ltd - Shenzhen TaiDe Electronics Co Ltd - Shenzhen Vaborn Technology Co Ltd - Shuoying Industrial (Shenzhen) Co Ltd - Sky Microwave Co Ltd - Vina International Holdings Ltd - Weichu Technology Co Ltd - Aviosys International Inc - Chuang Feng Electronics Co Ltd - GiGa Technology Co Ltd - Shenzhen Dacheng Electronics Technology Development Co Ltd - Shenzhen Delux Industry Co Ltd - Shenzhen Kinstone D&T Develop Co Ltd - Shenzhen Shunxinjie Industry Co Ltd - Shenzhen Smarteye Digital Electronics Co Ltd - Shenzhen Vsky Industries Co Ltd - Southlight General Technology Co Ltd - Too-star Technology Co Ltd - Vertex Computer Industry Co Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c41236