Amyris, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMRS) announced today that the Company will participate in the following conferences during the second quarter of 2012:
- Advanced Biofuels Leadership Conference in Washington DC on Tuesday, April 3, 2012. John Melo, CEO of Amyris, will give the Opening Address. A webcast replay will be available at http://investors.amyris.com;
- Morgan Stanley’s Global Agribusiness Conference in São Paulo, Brazil on Thursday, April 12, 2012;
- Deutsche Bank’s 6th Annual Clean Tech, Utilities & Power Conference in New York, NY on Monday, May 14, 2012. John Melo will give a company presentation at 1:35PM ET. A live webcast and webcast replay of the presentation will be available at http://investors.amyris.com;
- Cowen’s 38th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, May 30, 2012; and,
- Lazard’s Alternative Energy Conference in New York, NY on Thursday, May 31, 2012.
Amyris (NASDAQ: AMRS) is an integrated renewable products company focused on providing sustainable alternatives to a broad range of petroleum-sourced products. Amyris uses its industrial synthetic biology platform to convert plant sugars into a variety of hydrocarbon molecules—flexible building blocks that can be used in a wide range of products. Amyris is commercializing these products both as No Compromise® renewable ingredients in cosmetics, flavors and fragrances, polymers, lubricants and consumer products, and also as No Compromise renewable diesel and jet fuel. Amyris Brasil Ltda., a subsidiary of Amyris, oversees the establishment and expansion of Amyris's production in Brazil. Amyris also has fuel distribution capabilities in the United States through its subsidiary, Amyris Fuels, LLC. More information about Amyris is available at www.amyris.com.