Closed-end funds that are affiliated with Legg Mason, Inc. (“Legg Mason”) and are advised or sub-advised by Western Asset Management have issued manager commentary. The commentary provides the respective portfolio manager’s views on the current market and their outlook for 2012.
Portfolio managers from Western Asset Management Company, a Legg Mason affiliate, participated in the live quarterly update on February 17, 2012. The call featured the following speakers:
- Mark Lindbloom – Portfolio Manager, Market Overview
- Keith Gardner – Head of Developing Markets, Emerging Markets Debt
- Robert Amodeo – Portfolio Manager, Municipals
- Peter Stutz – Portfolio Manager, Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities (TIPS)
- Ronald Mass – Co-Head of Structured Products, Mortgage-Backed Securities
- Chris Kilpatrick – Research Analyst, Credit Markets
Investors can access a replay of this call by phone or by visiting our website:
USA Toll Free Number: 866-430-8618
|Entire Call – Option 1|
|Introduction – Option 2|
|Mark Lindbloom – Option 3|
|Keith Gardner – Option 4|
|Robert Amodeo – Option 5|
|Peter Stutz – Option 6|
|Ronald Mass – Option 7|
|Chris Kilpatrick – Option 8|
|Important Disclosures – Option 9|
|Replay on the website will be provided in its entirety and in segments based on individual speakers.|
Investment advisory and sub-advisory services are provided by subsidiaries of Legg
Mason, including: Western Asset Management Company and Western Asset Management Company Limited.
Legg Mason affiliates comprise the 6th largest closed-end fund managers in the U.S., with $10.9 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2011.
All data and commentary provided is for informational purposes only. Legg Mason, Inc. and all of its affiliates do not engage in the sale of shares of the funds.
For more information:
- Please call 1-888-777-0102 or consult the Funds’ website at http://www.leggmason.com/cef.
NYSE: DMO; EHI; EMD; ESD; GDF; GDO; GFY; HIF; HIO; HIX; HYI; IGI; IMF; MHF; MHY; MMU; MNP; MTT; PAI; SBW; SCD; WEA
NYSE Amex: SBI