Question by derico: How much trader lost in Forex before they start profiting?
I heard a lot of people said 90% of forex trader lose money. I wonder how long and roughtly how much the trader lose become they become the remaining 10% winners.
Answer by Dye dirt Kong
I think you are experienced the valuable hearsay in the stock market of Forex trading scams. Hong Kong is notoriously known as the international capital of scams in stock market shares trading and real estate transactions. Hong Kong is ruled by a fascist government and lead by the good for nothing Donald Tsang Yum-kuen and his investment think tank, Joseph Yam. Both of them are money takers and perverted Hong Kong citizens addictive to gambling then the government collects average 3 billion dollars duty tax each trading day in stock market trading, horse racing and soccer games wagering, real estate transaction, and Lotto 649.
The following website shows many facts about Forex trading scams in Hong Kong.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!Related Posts: