Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) (the “Partnership”) today announced that it plans to offer 6,000,000 common units representing limited partner interests in a registered offering. The underwriters are also expected to be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to 900,000 additional common units.
Barclays Capital, BofA Merrill Lynch, Citi, J.P. Morgan and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the common unit offering. The Partnership expects to use the net proceeds from the offering, together with amounts to be contributed by its general partner to maintain its 2% general partner interest, to repay borrowings outstanding under the Partnership’s revolving credit facility but may use some or all of the proceeds for general partnership purposes, including retirement of other long-term debt.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offer is being made only through the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, which is part of a registration statement that became effective on April 29, 2010. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to this offering, when available, may be obtained from:
- Barclays Capital, c/o Broadridge, Integrated Distribution Services, 1155 Long Island Ave. Edgewood, NY 11717. By telephone at (888) 603-5847 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- BofA Merrill Lynch, 4 World Financial Center, New York, NY 10080, Attn: Preliminary Prospectus Department or email Prospectus.Requests@ml.com;
- Citi, Brooklyn Army Terminal, Attn: Prospectus Dept., 140 58th Street, 8th floor, Brooklyn, NY 11220. By telephone (800) 831-9146 or by email at email@example.com;
- J.P. Morgan, 4 Chase Metrotech Center, CS Level, Brooklyn, NY 11245. By telephone at (718) 242-8002 or by fax (718) 242-8003; or
- Wells Fargo Securities, Attn: Equity Syndicate Dept., 375 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10152. By telephone at (800) 326-5897 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP, is a limited partnership engaged, through its subsidiaries, Gulf Crossing Pipeline Company LLC, Gulf South Pipeline Company, LP, and Texas Gas Transmission, LLC, in the interstate transportation and storage of natural gas. Boardwalk’s interstate natural gas pipeline systems have approximately 14,200 miles of pipeline and underground storage fields having aggregate working gas capacity of approximately 167 Bcf.
This press release contains forward-looking statements relating to expectations, plans or prospects for Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP and its subsidiaries. These statements are based upon the current expectations and beliefs of management and are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include market conditions and other factors beyond the company's control and the risk factors and other cautionary statements discussed in Boardwalk's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.