The Annual General Meeting of BioGaia AB on 10 May 2011 voted to approve the following resolutions:
- a dividend of SEK 2.00 per share
- re-election of Board members Jan Annwall, Stefan Elving, Thomas Flinck, David Dangoor, Inger Holmström, Jörgen Thorball and Paula Zeilon
- re-election of David Dangoor as Board Chairman
- payment of board fees in an amount of SEK 300,000 to the Chairman and SEK 150,000 to each of the other Board members not employed by the company
- auditors` fee shall be paid according to approved account
- regarding principles for remuneration and other terms of employment for senior executives in accordance with the Board`s proposal
- regarding the Nominating Committee in accordance with the Nominating Committee`s proposal
All decisions that were passed by the Annual General Meeting are consistent with the Board`s and Nominating Committee`s previously published proposals.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: BioGaia AB via Thomson Reuters ONE