- Fero Industries Inc (OTC:FROI) closed on $0.0400 moving up by 14.29% with total traded volume 2.29M, Fero Industries, Inc. (Fero) is a development-stage company.
- FindEx.com, Inc. (OTC:FIND) closed on $0.0070 moving up by 14.75% with total traded volume 217,300.00, FINdex.com, Inc. develops, publishes, markets, and distributes and directly sells consumer and business software products for personal computer (PC), Macintosh and mobile devices.
- Li-ion Motors Corp (OTC:LMCO) closed on $0.920 moving up by 10.71% with total traded volume 308,816.00, Li-ion Motors Corp. (Li-ion), formerly EV Innovations, Inc., is an early-stage technology company.
- Dafoe Corp. (OTC:MDAV) closed on $1.18 moving up by 19.19% with total traded volume 219,269.00, Davi Luxury Brand Group, Inc., formerly Dafoe Corp., is a development-stage company.
- Elite Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTC:ELTP) closed on $0.0600 moving up by 1.35% with total traded volume 2.70M, Elite Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Elite) is a specialty pharmaceutical company principally engaged in the development and manufacture of oral, controlled-release products, using technology.
- Transfer Technology International Corp (OTC:TTIN) dropped by 5.41% to close on $0.0105 with day traded volume of 4.29M, Transfer Technology International Corp. (TTIN) is a technology transfer company focused on researching, developing and commercializing technologies.
- Medical Care Technologies Inc. (OTC:MDCE) closed on $0.0330 moving up by 65.00% with total traded volume 1.23M, Medical Care Technologies Inc., formerly AM Oil Resources & Technology Inc. is a development-stage company.
- Speedemissions, Inc. (OTC:SPMI) closed on $0.0295 moving up by 53.65% with total traded volume 4.65M, Speedemissions, Inc. (Speedemissions) is a test-only emissions testing and safety inspection companies in the United States.
- Smart-Tek Solutions Inc (OTC:STTN) dropped by 4.84% to close on $0.0590 with day traded volume of 455,194.00, Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. (Smart-Tek) through its wholly owned subsidiary Smart-Tek Communications Inc. (SCI) specializes in the design and development of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) integration, monitoring and tracking solutions.
Subscribe to these free stock alerts at http://www.BestofOTC.com.
BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up top best penny stocks that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of exploding to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provides extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for free, with absolutely no surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
Please see disclaimer on BestofOTC website: http://www.bestofotc.com/disclaimer.php.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. Writers of this press release are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate byhttp://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/press_release_distribution_lists.php.