- Earth Dragon Resources Inc (OTC:EARH) closed on $0.254 moving up by 2.42% with total traded volume 4.49M, Earth Dragon Resources Inc. is an exploration-stage company. The Company has acquired the right to conduct exploration activities on the Mountain Queen Lode Mining Claim, located in Clark County, Nevada, the United States.
- FindEx.com, Inc. (OTC:FIND) closed on $0.0100 moving up by 185.71% with total traded volume 6.19M, FINdex.com, Inc. develops, publishes, markets, and distributes and directly sells consumer and business software products for personal computer (PC), Macintosh and mobile devices
- Fero Industries Inc (OTC:FROI) closed on $0.0330 moving up by 36.36% with total traded volume 2.63M, Fero Industries, Inc. (Fero) is a development-stage company.
- Citizens Financial Services, Inc. (OTC:CZFS) closed on $39.99 moving up by 5.24% with total traded volume 500.00, Citizens Financial Services, Inc. is a bank holding company engaged in the ownership and management of First Citizens national Bank (the Bank) and its wholly owned insurance agency subsidiary.
- Diversified Opportunities, Inc. (OTC:DVOP) closed on $4.00 moving up by 95.12% with total traded volume 1,230.00, Diversified Opportunities, Inc. (DVOP) is a shell company. The Company was engaged in the software solutions business, developing, marketing, and supporting software products designed to automate the management of computer systems for commercial concerns.
- International Development and Envi Hldgs (OTC:IDEH) closed on $0.0129 moving up by 3.20% with total traded volume 21.80M, International Development and Environmental Holdings is a development-stage company.
- Infinite Group, Inc. (OTC:IMCI) closed on $0.120 moving up by 93.55% with total traded volume 34,000.00, Infinite Group, Inc. (IGI) is a provider of information technology (IT) services to federal, state and local governments, and commercial clients.
- Interlink-US- Network, Ltd. (OTC:IUSN) closed on $0.700 moving up by 99.97% with total traded volume 100.00, Interlink-US-Network, Ltd. is engaged in marketing and sale of its line of devices and services for the distribution of entertainment video, 2WayTV (videophone) and Internet access.
Subscribe to these free stock alerts at http://www.BestofOTC.com.
BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up top best penny stocks that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of exploding to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provides extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for free, with absolutely no surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
Please see disclaimer on BestofOTC website: http://www.bestofotc.com/disclaimer.php.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. Writers of this press release are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate byhttp://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/press_release_distribution_lists.php.