- Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOLD) closed on $6.21 moving up by 7.25% with total traded volume 37,729.00, Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of orally-administered, small molecule drugs known as pharmacological chaperones.
- Glu Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ:GLUU) trading at $2.17 moving up by 3.83% with total traded volume 856,842.00, Glu Mobile Inc. (Glu Mobile) is engaged in designing, marketing and selling games for mobile phones.
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM) trading at $26.13 moving up by 2.07% with total traded volume 10.05M, Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (Maxim) designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range of linear and mixed-signal integrated circuits, commonly referred to as analog circuits, for a large number of customers in diverse geographical locations.
- Clinical Data, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLDA) trading at $15.03 moving up by 1.28% with total traded volume 1.16M, Clinical Data, Inc. is focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutics, with two compounds in the areas of central nervous system and cardiovascular disorders.
- Marshall Edwards, Inc. (NASDAQ:MSHL) closed on $2.90 moving up by 59.34% with total traded volume 1.11M, Marshall Edwards, Inc. (MEI) is a development-stage company.
- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC) dropped by 0.62% trading at $20.82 with day traded volume of 63.70M, Intel Corporation is a semiconductor chip maker, developing advanced integrated digital technology products, primarily integrated circuits, for industries, such as computing and communications.
- PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1 (ETF) (NASDAQ:QQQQ) dropped by 0.77% trading at $55.68 with day traded volume of 59.67M, PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1 (the Trust) is a unit investment trust that issues securities called PowerShares QQQ Index Tracking Stock.
- Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) dropped by 1.17% trading at $28.02 with day traded volume of 58.08M, Microsoft Corporation is engaged in developing, manufacturing, licensing and supporting a range of software products and services for different types of computing devices.
Subscribe to these free stock alerts at http://www.BestofOTC.com.
BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up top best penny stocks that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of exploding to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provides extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for free, with absolutely no surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
Please see disclaimer on BestofOTC website: http://www.bestofotc.com/disclaimer.php.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. Writers of this press release are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate byhttp://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor.