- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC) dropped by 0.62% trading at $20.82 with day traded volume of 63.70M, Intel Corporation is a semiconductor chip maker, developing advanced integrated digital technology products, primarily integrated circuits, for industries, such as computing and communications.
- PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1 (ETF) (NASDAQ:QQQQ) dropped by 0.77% trading at $55.68 with day traded volume of 59.67M, PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1 (the Trust) is a unit investment trust that issues securities called PowerShares QQQ Index Tracking Stock.
- Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) dropped by 1.17% trading at $28.02 with day traded volume of 58.08M, Microsoft Corporation is engaged in developing, manufacturing, licensing and supporting a range of software products and services for different types of computing devices.
- Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) dropped by 2.38% trading at $611.83 with day traded volume of 8.90M, Google Inc. maintains an index of Websites and other online content, and makes this information freely available through its search engine to anyone with an Internet connection.
- Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC) dropped by 1.99% trading at $14.25 with day traded volume of 291.81M, Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company, and a financial holding company.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ACAD) trading at $1.67 moving up by 3.73% with total traded volume 699,316.00, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of small molecule drugs for the treatment of central nervous system disorders.
- Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOLD) closed on $6.21 moving up by 7.25% with total traded volume 37,729.00, Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of orally-administered, small molecule drugs known as pharmacological chaperones.
- Glu Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ:GLUU) trading at $2.17 moving up by 3.83% with total traded volume 856,842.00, Glu Mobile Inc. (Glu Mobile) is engaged in designing, marketing and selling games for mobile phones.
BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up top best penny stocks that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of exploding to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provides extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for free, with absolutely no surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. Writers of this press release are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate byhttp://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor.