- Opexa Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:OPXA) trading at $2.40 moving up by 53.85% with total traded volume 9.15M, Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (Opexa) is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in developing personalized cellular therapies with the potential to treat illnesses, including multiple sclerosis (MS). These therapies are based on the Company's T-cell technology.
- Glu Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ:GLUU) trading at $2.68 moving up by 20.73% with total traded volume 2.83M, Glu Mobile Inc. (Glu Mobile) is engaged in designing, marketing and selling games for mobile phones. The Company has developed and published a portfolio of casual and traditional games designed to appeal to a cross section of the subscribers served by its wireless carriers and other distributors, as well as to users of smartphones who purchase the Company's games through direct-to-consumer digital storefronts.
- MakeMyTrip Limited (NASDAQ:MMYT) trading at $30.76 moving up by 11.69% with total traded volume 439,144.00, MakeMyTrip Limited is an online travel company in India. The Company conducts its business principally through its Indian subsidiary, MakeMyTrip (India) Private Limited (MMT) India.
- Ancestry.com Inc (NASDAQ:ACOM) trading at $33.00 moving up by 10.37% with total traded volume 1.36M, Ancestry.com Inc. is an online resource for family history. It has developed systems for digitizing handwritten historical documents, and has established relationships with national, state and local government archives, historical societies, religious institutions and private collectors of historical content around the world.
- Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:LVLT) trading at $1.13 moving up by 9.71% with total traded volume 32.51M, Level 3 Communications, Inc. (Level 3) is engaged in the communications business. The Company is a facilities based provider of a range of integrated communications services.
- Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ:PANL) trading at $34.89 moving up by 9.37% with total traded volume 884,316.00, Universal Display Corporation is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of organic light emitting diode (OLED), technologies for use in flat panel display, solid-state lighting and other applications.
- Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLTR) dropped by 4.86% to close on $52.08 with day traded volume of 3.99M, Dollar Tree, Inc. (Dollar Tree) is an operator of discount variety stores offering merchandise at the fixed price of one dollar. At January 30, 2010, the Company operated 3,806 discount variety retail stores.
- Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ:LRCX) dropped by 4.35% trading at $47.26 with day traded volume of 5.53M, Lam Research Corporation (Lam Research) is a supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the worldwide semiconductor industry. The Company designs, manufactures, markets, and services semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits.
Subscribe to these free stock alerts at http://www.BestofOTC.com.
BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up top best penny stocks that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of exploding to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provides extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for free, with absolutely no surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
Please see disclaimer on BestofOTC website: http://www.bestofotc.com/disclaimer.php.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. Writers of this press release are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate byhttp://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor.