Among the milestones BioClinica attained during its 20th anniversary year were:
- Launched Trident IWR in October, a new IVR / IWR system that supports clinical trial randomization and supplies management with a unique interface that gives customers more flexibility and control by deploying complex trials in a fraction of the time previously required.
- Launched a new release of Optimizer, the industry’s premier clinical supply forecasting and management tool.
- Acquired TranSenda International LLC in March for its clinical trial management software solution that creates efficiencies through interoperability with the Microsoft Office platform and SharePoint.
- Launched a new version of WebSend used for tracking and electronically transferring medical images to the imaging core lab.
- Launched Trial Blazers, an educational industry blog offering insight, resources and a listening ear to trial sponsors, managers and partners within the industry.
- Deployed BioPACs within the imaging core lab and a top pharmaceutical company which provides enhanced image workflow, query, inventory, site and project management tools to automate the process of evaluating images generated during a clinical trial.
- Released a new state-of-the art version of BioREAD for performing more robust and efficient independent blinded reads of medical images collected during clinical trials.
Mark Weinstein, CEO of BioClinica said, “From the Company’s origin as a developer and marketer of medical image management technologies, BioClinica has grown into a leading global provider of clinical trial solutions whose customers include all of the top ten pharmaceutical companies as well as two hundred other industry participants. Our twentieth anniversary in the clinical trial management services industry was marked with continued progress in terms of new product launches, new clients and a strategic acquisition, all of which have helped strengthen our product portfolio as we fulfill our mission of providing our customers with the best-in-class clinical trial management services. Last year’s integration of our imaging core lab and eClinical services helped propel the company into what we believe will be a new decade of continued growth in our business and excellence in all that we do. We are proud of our accomplishments, and look forward to future decades of helping our customers with their complex clinical trial management needs.”
About BioClinica, Inc.
BioClinica, Inc. is a leading global provider of integrated, technology-enhanced clinical trial management services. BioClinica supports pharmaceutical and medical device innovation with imaging core lab, internet image transport, electronic data capture, interactive voice and web response, clinical trial management and clinical supply chain design and optimization solutions. BioClinica services maximize efficiency and manageability throughout all phases of the clinical trial process. With more than 20 years of experience and over 2,000 successful trials to date, BioClinica has supported the clinical development of many new medicines from early phase trials through final approval. BioClinica operates state-of-the-art, regulatory-body-compliant imaging core labs on two continents, and supports worldwide eClinical and data management services from offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit www.bioclinica.com.
Certain matters discussed in this press release are “forward-looking statements” intended to qualify for the safe harbors from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. In particular, the Company’s statements regarding trends in the marketplace and potential future results are examples of such forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements include risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, the consummation and the successful integration of current and proposed acquisitions, the timing of projects due to the variability in size, scope and duration of projects, estimates and guidance made by management with respect to the Company’s financial results, backlog, critical accounting policies, regulatory delays, clinical study results which lead to reductions or cancellations of projects, and other factors, including general economic conditions and regulatory developments, not within the Company’s control.The factors discussed herein and expressed from time to time in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission could cause actual results and developments to be materially different from those expressed in or implied by such statements. The forward-looking statements are made only as of the date of this press release and the Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update such forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstance. You should review the Company’s filings, especially risk factors contained in the Form 10-K and the recent Form 10-Q.